- Where Apartment Vacancies Are the Highest and Lowest in Houston [HBJ ($)]
- Former Tootsie’s Owner’s Broadacre Estate Designed by William Ward Watkin on the Market for $4.75M [Houston Chronicle]
- New Business Park Planned in Northeast Houston Near Generation Park [Houston Chronicle]
- Third Ward Barbecue Joint Ray’s Real Pit BBQ Shack to Relocate to Bigger Third Ward Space [Culturemap]
- Asian Population the Fastest-Growing Racial or Ethnic Group in Houston from 2015-16, Finds Census Bureau [The Urban Edge]
- La Marque Officials Concerned Proposed I-45 Expansion May Displace Businesses [Galveston County Daily News ($)]
- Houston Adds 2 Homes, Former Southwestern Bell Headquarters to Historic Landmarks List [Houston Chronicle]
- Bayou Greenways, Buffalo Bayou Projects Join National Infrastructure-Repurposing Parks Network [The Urban Edge]
- How Driverless Cars Are Changing the Way Houston Architecture Firms Design Garages [HBJ ($)]
- Chamber A in Johnson Space Center’s Bldg. 32 Mimicking Freezing Temperatures of Space [NASA]
Photo of the Cullen Sculpture Garden: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Your chronical URL links to the wrong article
“New Business Park Planned in Northeast Houston Near Generation Park”
Thanks, Brandon! Should be fixed now!
Re: Photo of the Cullen Sculpture Garden
Sigh. That sculpture garden was a hidden little gem and a quiet oasis for me to enjoy until the recent opening of the new MFAH parking lot that shunts people thru it. I am not against progress, but I will truly miss it with fond memories of this fortress of solitude.