- Stonelake Capital Partner Buys 238,125-SF Industrial Property in the East End [HBJ ($)]
- Hanover Co. Acquiring 4.5-Acre Site Near Buffalo Bayou Park [Realty News Report]
- Fidelis Realty Partners Picks Up Retail Properties in Missouri City and League City [Realty News Report]
- Luxury Apartment Building Dubbed Tower 5040 To Go Up on Site of Former UH Frat House [HBJ ($)]
- New Residential Development in Fulshear Will Be Geared Toward Toward First-Time Home Buyers [Houston Chronicle]
- WeWork Looking To Expand to Hughes Landing in The Woodlands [Bisnow]
- In-N-Out Planning Next Houston Location in Katy [Houston Chronicle]
- Breakfast Spot Snooze Opening Next in Clear Lake Next Month [Eater Houston]
- Bellaire and South Gessner One of the Most Dangerous Intersections in Houston for Pedestrians and Cyclists, Finds LINK Houston [Houston Public Media]
Photo of Arne‘s: Marc Longoria via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Why is there a photo of Arne’s Warehouse posted? I can’t figure out which news article it goes to?
No relationship, I think.