- Houston Home Prices Fell for First Time in Nearly 4 Years, Dropping 3.5% Year-Over-Year in November to $262,064, Finds HAR [HBJ]
- Houston Home Sales, Statewide Sales Tax Revenue Down Too Amid Oil Slump [Houston Chronicle]
- Proposed Gilley-Themed Project in La Porte Projected To Bring in $50M in Annual Taxable Sales [HBJ; previously on Swamplot]
- Gehan, Westin To Start Constructing First 170 Homes in 4,500-Home Lago Mar Development in February [HBJ; previously on Swamplot]
- Houston City Council Unanimously Approves Establishing a TIRZ for Montrose [Houston Public Media]
- New Interstate 14 To Be Cobbled Together from U.S.
290190, Other Existing Roads from Western Texas to Louisiana Border [Houston Chronicle]