Earlier today we introduced a new category in this year’s Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate. There are a total of 3 so far: Favorite Houston Design Cliché, Best Demolition and Best Houston Transplant. There’s another new category to introduce to you today: the Ground-Floor Retail Award.
What thing, place, or concept deserves this award? Feel free to nominate a particular instance of ground-floor retail, a particular place that’s lacking such an amenity, or any thing or concept you think is worthy of such an honor. It’s your award to redefine.
To get your favorite on the official ballot, submit your suggestion — along with a smart explanation for why it’s a good choice — in the comments section below. Or email it to us. Just make sure to do so no later than midnight on Monday, December 9. More thorough instructions can be found here.
- Introducing the Award for Best Houston Transplant [Swamplot]
- Second Category in the Swampies: Best Demolition of 2013 [Swamplot]
- First Category: Seeking Your Nominations for Favorite Houston Design Cliché [Swamplot]
- The Swamplot Awards for Houston Real Estate 2013: How To Make a Nomination [Swamplot]
- Swamplot Award Nominations 2013 [Swamplot]