- New Mid Main Lofts Tenant Craft Beer Bar The Brass Tap Slated for Dec. 3rd Opening [Eater; previously on Swamplot]
- New Location of Blanco Tacos + Tequila Opening Dec. 17th Next to Fig & Olive in the Galleria [Houston Food Finder; previously on Swamplot]
- Apartment Developer Buys 9.2 Acres on Long Point, Ushering Further Spring Branch Changes [Houston Chronicle]
- Comedian and Actor Debuts Westchase Seafood Restaurant in Former Cafe Pita Spot [Click2Houston]
- Rapper Travis Scott’s Rice Village Pop-Up Shop to Become Permanent Astroworld-Themed Shop in 2019 [XXL]
- New 7K Sq. Ft., 3-Story “Produce Row” Mural on Commerce and Main a Nod to Houston’s History [Culturemap]
- Southern Comfort, Vegetarian Fare with Focus on Local Texas Craft Beers Slated for February 2019 Opening in Vintage Park [Eater]
- 2-story HEB Grocery Store in Bellaire Sold to Undisclosed New Buyer for $17.25 Million [Houston Chronicle; previously on Swamplot]
Photo of Holman St. at Main St.: Bill Barfield via Swamplot Flickr Pool
Travis Scott and his crewe was intensely heard by folks well west of NRG Park all day Saturday. But it is nice he’s honoring his Houston roots (maybe more quietly next time), and such events are infrequent. The Astroworld nostalgia baffles me though.
Astroworld is okay but not as good as the smooth & mellow sounds of the Hanna Barbera Land or Sea-Arama albums.