- Two Katy-Area Projects To Add More Than 650 Apartments Combined Along the Grand Parkway [Houston Chronicle]
- How Houston Developers Are Diversifying Residential Projects [Bisnow]
- Katy Asia Town Development Getting New Crawfish Spot from Yummy Pho & Bo Ne Owners [Eater Houston]
- Looks Like Ice Cream Shop Kiwi Creamery Is Coming to Montrose [Eater Houston]
- 24/7 Wall Street Names West University Place America’s Best City To Live [Houston Chronicle]
- Top 2 Most Congested Stretches in Texas are in Houston, Finds Texas A&M Transportation Institute [Houston Chronicle]
- Lakes of Eldridge North Home Transformed into Movie-Themed Haunted House [abc13]
Photo of the Pierce Elevated: Russell Hancock via Swamplot Flickr Pool
West University Place would be nothing without Houston. What theater companies and museums are within the boundaries of WUP? What sports teams, other than WULL?
24/7 Wall Street really needs to get out more.
I dunno, all the rich and drugged out West U. kids seem to enjoy it pretty well.
Yeah, West U probably ought to call 24/7 Wall Street and give back their award. Y’all a bunch o’ h8rs.
Victor made me go back and read more about the place. The demographics are crazy, more in common with Maine than Texas.
The racial makeup of the city was 90.6% White, 0.80% African American, 0.2% Native American, 8.4% Asian, 0.90% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.9% of the population.