Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The gas station turned fish market closes up shop for good, plus a handful of houses to start off the week.
- L&T Seafood Market, 11402 Cullen Blvd. 77047 (Cloverland)
- 1035 W. 15th 1/2 St. 77008 (Shady Acres; photos)
- 1037 W. 15th 1/2 St. 77008 (Shady Acres)
- 303 Lindale St. 77022 (Lindale Place)
- 1111 Vera Lou St. 77051 (Brookhaven)
- 8746 Tollis St. 77055 (Timber Creek; Carmel Springs Development, LLC; photos)
Photo of 11402 Cullen Blvd.: Swamplot inbox