Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
He didn’t leave much to Ma and me, just this old house and an empty bottle of booze.
- Moncrief-Lenoir Manufacturing Co., 2104 Lyons Ave. 77020 (Noble; Saint Arnold Brewing Co. – new restaurant site; previously on Swamplot)
- Lone Star Lead, 9200 Market St. 77029 (J. Brown; buildings 1 and 2)
- 5309 Mandell St. 77005 (Cherokee; garage only)
- 5611 Petty St. 77007 (Cottage Grove; photo)
- 753 Sue Barnett Dr. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos)
- 1364 Woodcrest Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Thakkar & Bell Development Co.; photos)
- 4026 Martinshire Dr. 77025 (Woodshire)
- 4116 Pickfair St. 77026 (Kashmere Gardens)
- 1502 Bayram Dr. 77055 (Spring Oaks; new construction by Partners in Building; photos)
Photo of 753 Sue Barnett Dr.: HAR