Swamplotâ€™s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The old Million Air building on Telephone gets a first class upgrade, plus almost a dozen houses get a one way ticket to the dumpster.
- 3334 McGowen St. 77004 (William A. Wilson; Mayberry Homes)
- 3211 McIlhenny St. 77004 (William A. Wilson)
- 3211-A McIlhenny St. 77004 (William A. Wilson)
- 4290 Childress St. 77005 (College Court Place)
- 4317 Koehler St. 77007 (Koehler Street Townhouses)
- 823 Shirkmere Rd. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 8013 Wileyvale Rd. 77016 (Trinity Gardens; building 1)
- 305 E. 34th St. 77018 (Independence Heights)
- 1908 Alta Vista St. 77023 (Forest Hill)
- 2016 Staples St. 77026 (Staples & McClelland)
- 7609 Albacore Dr. 77074 (Sharpstown; photos)
- 8911 Manhattan Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; Legion Custom Homes)
Photo of 8501 Telephone Rd.: FlightAware