Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Little houses, the fates are calling on you.
- K&H Auto Haus, 2815 San Jacinto St. 77004 (Holman Outlot; body shop only)
- City of Houston Public Utilities Process Operations, 12319 1/2 Almeda Rd. 77045 (D. White; buildings D and G)
- Crestmont Village Apartments, 5602 Selinsky Rd. 77048 (T. Tobin; The Pointe at Crestmont, LP; buildings 9-18; previously on Swamplot)
- 6214 Hurst St. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 7638 Avenue E 77012 (Magnolia Park; shed only)
- 1606 Pannell St. 77020 (Chapmans)
- 3818 Charleston St. 77021 (Riverside Terrace; new construction by Afis Olajuwon)
- 12331 Boheme Dr. 77024 (Frostwood; garage only)
- 7223 Prestwick St. 77025 (Ayrshire; photos)
- 1915 Sherwood Forest St. 77043 (Sherwood Estates; shed only)
- 8714 Southview St. 77051 (Sunnyside Courts)
- 12906 Kimberley Ln. 77079 (Memorial Plaza; photos)
Photo of 12906 Kimberley Ln.: HAR