Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The shortest, gladdest demolitions of life; How swiftly are ye gliding by!
- Fort Bend Industrial Warehouse Storage, 5510 W. Ridgecreek Dr. 77053 (Ridgegate; units A-I)
- North Houston Bank, 10810 Eastex Freeway 77093 (Sherwood Place; Pappas Restaurants, Inc.; photos)
- 622 Cortlandt St. 77007 (Houston Heights; new construction by Robert H. Sanders Homes)
- 837 Yale St. 77007 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 841 Yale St. 77007 (Houston Heights; new office construction by Allegro Builders – Yale Centre; photos)
- 2425 Del Monte Dr. 77019 (River Oaks; new construction by Mirador Builders)
- 3767 Durness Way 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 3011 Stanton St. 77025 (Knollwood Village; photos)
- 1055 Mansfield St. 77091 (Highland Heights
- 1059 Mansfield St. 77091 (Highland Heights)
- 13119 Hermitage Ln. 77079 (Memorial Glen)
- 5151 Jackwood St. 77096 (Meyerland)
Photo of 837 Yale St. 77007: HAR