Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Some dance, some prance, some demolish.
- T&T Auto Repair, 3511 Leeland St. 77003 (Edmundson)
- Apartments, 2416 Des Chaumes St. 77026 (Chapmans)
- A.C. Grooming and Boarding, 224 Winkler Dr. 77087 (J. Thomas)
- 110 Amundsen St. 77009 (Bradley White Oak; photos)
- 1251 Chantilly Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 4216 Charleston St. 77021 (Riverside Terrace; photos)
- 535 Apache St. 77022 (Oakcrest)
- 3639 Aberdeen Way 77025 (Braes Heights)
- 3722 N. Braeswood Blvd. 77025 (Braes Heights; New Star Home, Inc.; photos)
- 7419 Pine Burr Ln. 77040 (Sam Lewis)
- 7503 Pine Burr Ln. 77040 (Sam Lewis)
- 9438 Everglade Dr. 77078 (Kentshire Place; shed only)
Photo of 4216 Charleston St.: HAR
It’s a damn shame the way those grand old McGregor homes have fallen into disrepair. I would always marvel at them while riding past on my bike along the Braes Bayou trail…
…while keeping a wary eye out for dealer, addicts, and bangers shuffling in and out of the seedy apartment complexes that ring the area.