Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
In this issue: a bit of MetroNational clearance — plus more pedestrian domestic disturbances.
- Ciro’s Italian Grill, 9755 Katy Fwy. 77024 (photo; previously on Swamplot)
- Darque Tan, 9745 Katy Fwy. 77024
- 430 Fenn St. 77018
- 1211 Martin St. 77018
- 2222 Gardenia Dr. 77018
- 4014 W. Main St. 77027
- 8211 Leghorn St. 77040 (storage shed Only)
- 4345 Clover St. 77051 (new construction by TTK Properties)
- 8027 Lawler St. 77051 (new construction by All Star Homes)
- 6605 Wharton St. 77055 (new construction by Kinsmun Homes; photos)
- 9717 Pine Lake Dr. 77055 (photos)
- 5008 Longmont Dr. 77056 (residence and pool; photos)
- 2434 Nantucket Dr. 77057 (new construction by Urban Place Development; photos)
- 719 Wax Myrtle Ln. 77079 (shed)
- 13135 Indian Creek Rd. 77079
Photo of 9717 Pine Lake Dr.: HAR
Never fear! If you haven’t been to Ciro’s lately, rest assured that they are not closing! They have built a larger restaurant on a pad directly behind the location that’s being demolished. I have no intel on whether the bocce court and patio were rebuilt.
Awww. That’s a cute soft contemporary and it looks like it has nice upgrades.