Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Be thou the rainbow in the demolitions of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
- 122 Carson Ct. 77004 (Riverside Terrace)
- Pine Crest Country Club, 3080 Gessner Dr. 77080 (Spring Shadows; previously on Swamplot)
- Special Cheers, 12570 Clay Rd. 77084 (WCRR Co.; agriculture barn)
- 3246 Holman St. 77004 (Forest Home; building 2)
- 810 W. 20th St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 6633 Foster St. 77021 (Foster Place)
- 421 E. 43rd St. 77022 (Willadale)
- 1225 Cromwell St. 77037 (Walden Place)
- 5234 Ripplebrook Dr. 77045 (Post Oak Village)
- 15635 Memorial Dr. 77079 (J. Wheaton)
- 2515 Glen Ave. 77088 (Highland Acre Homes)
Photo of Pine Crest Country Club: Yelp user Adrián M.
15635 Memorial Drive is Vince Kickerillo’s place. I doubt that the whole place is going down. Does anyone know what may be going on?
Well. This happened last month: https://storms.ngs.noaa.gov/storms/harvey/index.html#18/29.77789/-95.63010