Do you think if these buildings come back its going to be okay by magic? What’s going to change? What’s going to be different?
Commercial and Community Structures
- Sundance Cinemas, 510 Texas St. 77002 (partial floor demo in theater; previously on Swamplot)
- Buffalo Grille, 3116 Bissonnet St. 77005 (new construction by H-E-B Construction; previously on Swamplot)
- U.S. Navy, 1902 Old Spanish Trail 77054 (2 structures)
- Teddy’s Food Mart, 7702 Eastex Fwy. 77093 (Trenton Place)
- 1130 W. 21st St. 77008 (2 structures)
- 2117 Woodhead St. 77019 (photos)
- 3003 Conway St. 77025 (Knollwood Village; photos)
- 2317 Fidelity St. 77029
- 2226 Potomac Dr. 77057 (more info)
- 2302 Potomac Dr. 77057 (more info)
Photo of 3116 Bissonnet St.: Aaron Carpenter
Just sent ya some photos of the demolition this morning. ‘Ol HEB didn’t waste anytime!
Looking forward to walking down to the new location and getting some lunch today.
Since when is a parking lot considered new construction?
Of course tis OK with me!! I am a friend of the buffalo and anywhere I can use my rollerskates…