Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 buildings that won’t work.
- Juan Marcos Day Care Center, 3610 Edison St. 77009 (Irvington; photos)
- Black Eyed Pea, 4211 Bellaire Blvd. 77025 (Cambridge Place; Bellaire Storage; previously on Swamplot)
- SLI Group, Inc., 10200 Katy Freeway 77043 (G.L. Bellows; new Proguard Self Storage)
- 4386 Harvest Ln. 77004 (University Oaks; new construction by LBJ Construction)
- 4010 Calendar St. 77009 (Silverdale)
- 1009 Tarver St. 77009 (Brooke Smith)
- 5520 Makeig St. 77026 (Kashmere Gardens Annex)
- 7225 Hoffman St. 77028 (Trinity Gardens)
- 8140 Bassett St. 77051 (Southerland Place; photos)
- 10166 Whiteside Ln. 77080 (Royal Oaks; garage only)
Photo of 3610 Edison St.: HAR