Swamplotâ€™s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Dissolve thee not, O vanish not; but haply cometh the excavator hither.
- Ross Sterling High School, 11625 Martindale Rd. 77048 (buildings A-E)
- Murphy USA, 9612 Rowlett Rd. 77075 (J. Robinson; new convenience store)
- 5436 Kiam St. 77007 (Cottage Grove; Milleni, LLC; photos)
- 521 E. 18th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; new construction by Padua Realty; photo)
- 109 N. Eastwood St. 77011 (Navigation; garage only)
- 11617 Spottswood Dr. 77016 (Houston Suburban Heights)
- 920 Kirby Dr. 77019 (River Oaks; new construction by Carnegie Homes & Construction; photos (entrance only))
- 435 Electra Dr. 77024 (Memorial Bend; new construction by Hidalgo Homes; photos; Memorial Bend Architecture listing)
- 2703 Westgrove Ln. 77027 (West Grove Court; photos)
- 6513 Westview Dr. 77055 (Westview Terrace; new construction by HN Design & Construction, LLC; photos)
- 2201 Sul Ross St. 77098 (Alabama Place)
Photo of 435 Electra Dr.: HAR