Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Demolition is the final form of love.
- Equipment Depot, 700 W. Cavalcade St. 77009 (J. Austin; buildings 2-4; new apartment construction – Lincoln Heights; previously on Swamplot)
- United Orthodox Synagogue of Houston, 4221 S. Braeswood Blvd. 77096 (Willow Meadows)
- 1208 W. 17th St. 77008 (Shady Acres; photos)
- 1311 Enid St. 77009 (Brooke Smith; garage only)
- 1750 De Milo Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest)
- 5026 Darnell St. 77096 (Meyerland)
- 8907 Endicott Ln. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
Photo of 8907 Endicott Ln.: Realtor.com
Ugh. I drive by that Endicott house all the time to get to Meyerland Plaza. It was redone so nicely after the previous flood, like so many others. So many nice houses lost.