So much going away so fast. How can we possibly take it all in?
- Metro Diner, 3011 Brailsfort St. 77004
- Metro Diner, 3015 Brailsfort St. 77004 (Booker T. Washington)
- Castilian Upholstery, 1325 W. 34th St. 77018
- 1329 W. 34th St. 77018
- 1331 W. 34th St. 77018
- Castilian Upholstery, 1407 W. 34th St. 77018
- The Garcia Law Firm, 5713 Gulf Fwy. 77023 (photo)
- Fletcher Aviation, 9011 Randolph St. 77061
- 307 Peden St. 77006
- 1212 Bonnie Brae St. 77006
- 1704 Crockett St. 77007
- 6017 Memorial Dr. 77007
- 1021 W. 21st St. 77008
- 1201 Archer St. 77009 (Brooke Smith; photo)
- 1320 Du Barry Ln. 77018
- 2110 Sunnyland St. 77023
- 2108 Sunnyland St. 77023
- 14203 Buffalo Speedway 77045 (Meredith Manor)
- 1221 Potomac Dr. 77057
- 107 Matisse Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen)
- 1702 Milford St. 77098 (garage only)
- 2626 Persa St. 77098
Photo of 1320 Du Barry Ln.: HAR
Whats going on at 1612 Fannin down town, the old doctor building across from the Houston house apartments? there is a escavator on site now tearing it down.
Castilian on 34th has been coming down in bits and pieces for several weeks. Its definitely time to see some improvement on that block.
That’s a sizeable chunk of 34th St frontage. About 130,000 s.f. if I’m reading the maps right. According to HCAD, the Hare Krishnas own all those addresses.
And more carnage on Du Barry Lane. At this rate, it’s going to be a totally different neighborhood in a year.