Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The buildings will be gone, but their organizing principles persist.
- Rothko Properties, 1408 Sul Ross St. 77006
- Bethel Church of Christ, 1107 Shepherd Dr. 77007 (previously on Swamplot)
- 5534 Kiam St. 77007
- 824 Euclid St. 77009 (Woodland Heights; garage only)
- 236 W. 32nd St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos; new construction by Whitestone Builders)
- 2520 Ella Lee Ln. 77019 (Avalon Place; photos)
- 6804 Foster St. 77021 (Foster Place; AKA 6806 Foster St.)
- 6829 Lozier St. 77021 (Lozier Estates; photos)
- 12914 White Heather Dr. 77045 (Brentwood; photos)
- 126 Gershwin Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen; photos)
- 3303 Ryson St. 77080 (Langwood; photos)
Photo of 2520 Ella Lee Ln.: HAR