Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Our assignment was to topple these prudish, old buildings. And it worked.
- Harris County Juvenile Probation, 6500 Chimney Rock Rd. 77081 (Westmoreland Farms; cots 11-12; previously on Swamplot)
- 1503 Nance St. 77002 (McKee; photos)
- 5415 Gibson St. 77007 (H.E. Detering)
- 924 Wynnwood Ln. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor; photos)
- 5117 Sherman St. 77011 (Oak Lawn)
- 7810 Glover St. 77012 (Gloverdale)
- 5 Pinehill Ln. 77019 (Tall Timbers)
- 5122 South Acres Dr. 77048 (South Acres)
- 4517 Clover St. 77051 (Flower City; shed only)
- 7833 Wedgewood Ln. 77055 (Brykerwoods Estates; photos)
- 9111 McAvoy Dr. 77074 (Braes Timbers; photos)
Photo of 924 Wynnwood Ln. 77008: HAR
That Wynwood property was gorgeous. What shame to demolish it, unless it flooded.
@Miz Brooke Smith, the house did flood. Note the house to its right rear. On stilts, along Turkey Creek. The water almost got in it. That section of Timbergrove is demo city, sadly.