Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
This Art Deco must stop.
Commercial & Community Structures
- Lockhart Elementary School, 3501 Southmore Blvd. 77004 (HISD; Bldgs. A, B, C, & D)
- 1249 NLW Retail Building, 1249 North Loop West 77008 (photo; more info)
- Warehouse, 4905 Navigation Blvd. 77011
- Texas Medical Center, 1110 M.D. Anderson Blvd. 77030
- 3905 Floyd St. 77007 (Hartmann)
- 714 Woodland St. 77009 (garage and shed only; photos)
- 717 E. 27th St. 77009 (Sunset Heights; new construction by Wood Leaf Homes)
- 4402 Rosemont St. 77051 (Sunnyside Courts; new construction by Altura Homes)
- 6924 Dillon St. 77061 (Garden Villas; new construction by Altura Homes)
Photo of Lockhart Elementary School (former Congregation Beth Yeshurun Educational Building): Jim Parsons