Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
You can’t blame a house for leaving if you never gave it a reason to stay.
- Carver High School, 2100 S. Victory Dr. 77088 (Highland Acre Homes; buildings A and C)
- 5432 Kiam St. 77007 (Cottage Grove; new construction by Milleni, Inc.)
- 2502 Radcliffe St. 77007 (Cottage Grove; new construction by Milleni, Inc.)
- 411 Roy St. 77007 (Brunner; new construction by First Chapel Development, LLC)
- 229 Royder St. 77009 (White Oak; shed only)
- 206 Edgewood St. 77011 (Oak Lawn; gazebo only)
- 1425 E. 34th St. 77022 (Bellavista)
- 338 Fawnlake Dr. 77079 (Rustling Pines; photos)
Photo of 338 Fawnlake Dr.: HAR