Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I demolish and I understand.
- Valero, 12602 East Freeway 77015 (Federal Acres; previously demolished; new Circle K gas station)
- Apartments, 2302 Genesee St. 77006 (Fairgrounds; The Cole Company)
- Retro Grill, 1201 N. Post Oak Rd. 77055 (J. Wharton; Abou Aljoud Investements, LLC; new office building and parking garage)
- Toyo Service, Maintenance, and Collision Center, 3414 Sage Rd. 77056 (H. Sanderson; new Hilton Home2 Suites Hotel; photo)
- 2019 Dunstan Rd. 77005 (Southampton Place; garage only)
- 918 W. 16th St. 77008 (Shady Acres Annex; photos)
- 7824 Sherman St. 77012 (Magnolia Park; new construction by Refuge Holdings; photos)
- 8462 Gold Creek Dr. 77080 (Langwood)
Photo of 3414 Sage Rd.: LoopNet