Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
All the forces in the world are not so powerful as a house whose time has come.
- 1509 Hawthorne St. 77006 (Mandell Place; new construction by Distinctive Living; photos)
- 3430 Noah St. 77021 (South Union)
- 2109 Bleker St. 77026 (Staples & McClelland; garage only)
- 8630 Ley Rd. 77028 (Knollwood Estates)
- 8209 Richland St. 77028 (Clairmont Place)
- 4753 Carmen St. 77033 (Sunnyside Gardens)
- 9014 Roos Rd. 77036 (Sharpstown Country Club Terrace)
- 8020 McLean St. 77051 (East Sunnyside Court)
- 5906 Easter St. 77091 (Beasley Court)
- 6310 Ezzard Charles Ln. 77091 (International)
- 2411 Richton St. 77098 (George Rich; new construction – Estates at Richton Street)
Photo of 1509 Hawthorne St.: HAR