We’ve got these ones cornered. There’s no escaping now.
- Heights Hospitality Restaurant, 719 W. 18th St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- Apartment, 715 W. Gray St. 77019 (photos)
- 3702 Wheeler St. 77004 (College Oaks)
- 1719 Michigan St. 77006 (new construction by Tricon Homes; photos)
- 1216 Malone St. 77007 (photos)
- 711 W. 18th St. 77008
- 715 1/2 W. 18th St. 77008
- 3215 Huntingdon Pl. 77019 (garage)
- 443 Hollow Dr. 77024 (Woodland Hollow; photos)
- 3710 N. Braeswood Blvd. 77025
- 2217 Hailey St. 77026
- 2211 Hailey St. 77026
- 12938 Queensbury Ln. 77079 (Rustling Oaks; new construction by Northstone Builders; photos)
Photo of 443 Hollow Dr.: HAR
Great, millions in tax dollars for all these new schools in HISD that will be completely destroyed in no time. With the exception of DeBakey, Lamar, Bellaire and a couple of MS and a few elementary, like River Oaks, West U, and Poe, the District is a disaster of gangs and thugs and underperforming schools with abysmal drop out rates, what a colossal waste of money, well at least the poor teachers will get nicer faculties for the short term
Uh, random rant?
711 and 715 1/2 W 18th? Side by side properties.. hmm. Anyone else suspect another pocket of townhouses will be sprining up here soon?
I’m speculating that the demos in W 18th are related to Hunky Dory/Foreign Correspondents.
The lot on Hollow will be very nice for a new home. The lots on Hollow are mostly very large and wooded. This short street is a Memorial area hidden secret.