Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
If you need heroes, send in the bulldozers.
- Vin de Garde II, 2704 Joanel St. 77027 (Audubon Place; new warehouse construction by Gamma Construction Co.)
- Taco Bell, 15797 John F. Kennedy Blvd. 77032 (World Houston; new restaurant construction by Arrowmont Constructors)
- Phillips 66, 8601 Southwest Freeway 77074 (Westmoreland Farms; QMart Southwest Freeway; new convenience store construction by Skylark Construction)
- 217 W. 10th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 202 E. Burress St. 77022 (Garden Acres; shed only)
- 1505 Glourie Dr. 77055 (Glenmore Forest; photos
- 1509 Glourie Dr. 77055 (Glenmore Forest; photos
- 13603 Pinerock Ln. 77079 (Wilchester West)
Photo of 1505 Glourie Dr.: HAR