Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Do they applaud you or demolish you – those houses with no flesh on?
- 636 W. 21st St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 1520 Columbia St. 77008 (Houston Heights; garage only)
- 2120 Gentry St. 77009 (A.C. Allen; photos)
- 947 W. 41st St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; new construction by Alleanza Custom Homes)
- 1614 Chippendale Rd. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Resource Builders)
- 4415 Oats St. 77020 (Burke)
- 4017 McKinney St. 77023 (Houston City Railway; new construction by Arcada, LLC)
- 3505 Glen Haven Blvd. 77025 (Braes Oaks; garage only)
- 4714 Banning Dr. 77027 (Greenwood; photos)
- 10034 Valley Forge Dr. 77042 (Briargrove Park; new construction by Baker Street Homes; photos)
- 1311 Zora St. 77055 (Westview Terrace)
- 6222 Grandvale Dr. 77072 (Brays Village East)
- 1034 Marjorie St. 77088 (Lincoln City)
Photo of 4714 Banning Dr.: HAR