Goodbye, Skylane Central — and a tour of other breakups around town. From some real homewreckers.
- 518 Allston St. 77007
- Skyline Central Apartments, 2222 White Oak Dr. 77009 (7 buildings; previously on Swamplot)
- 6828 Canal St. 77011 (garage apartment)
- Voice Stream of Houston, 5080 Old Spanish Trl. 77021
- 1861 Knoll St. 77080
- 317 Snover St. 77007 (Houston Heights; residence and garage apartment)
- 738 E. 12th St. 77008 (Stude’s Second Addition; new construction by Domus Builders)
- 3607 Broadway St. 77017
- 10222 Neuens Rd. 77043 (Enchanted Forest; residence; fill & grade for pool demo)
- 1605 Monarch Oaks St. 77055 (Monarch Oaks; new construction by Northstone Builders)
- 7207 Schiller St. 77055
- 7702 Janak Dr. 77055 (Melody Oaks; new construction by Allegiance Builders; more info)
- 9856 Warwana Rd. 77080 (Tigowana Terrace; more info)
Photo of 1605 Monarch Oaks St.: NuHabitat
Oh no. 317 Snover. One of the last of the great hold outs in Rice Military. Great house on a nice big lot.
Anytime a Skylane Apt. complex bites the dust and ANGEL GET THEIR WINGS.
Agreed, Old School. That’s a beautiful, big old house on a lovely corner lot. What a shame.
It was bought a few years back and hasn’t been a “Skylane” for some time. With few exceptions, SKylane pretty much died out 4 years ago.