Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Let’s knock them down 2 by 2.
- 803 Sandman St. 77007 (Brunner)
- 805 Sandman St. 77007
- 1210 1/2 Tulane St. 77008 (garage only)
- 1212 1/2 Tulane St. 77008 (garage only; photos here and here)
- 1130 Nadine St. 77009 (Stude)
- 1136 Nadine St. 77009 (Stude; photos)
- 7619 Kernel St. 77012 (garage only)
- 5215 Nichols St. 77020
Photo of 1210 1/2 Tulane St.: HAR
I believe the term is ‘kernel panic’ (to Mac users, anyway).
It looks like someone bought up 1210 and 1212 Tulane st., is demoing the garage apartments and now selling off 1212 and building new construction on 1210.
I noticed that too. It seems odd to me that the listing last month for the combined Tulane properties only appeared on MLS when it was Pending. It appeared to be priced low then ($450K) and high now ($688K combined). Was the original owner misrepresented as how to best optimize his property or is it just seller beware?