Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Ah, nothing is too late, till the tired house shall cease to palpitate.
- Shell Oil Company, 200 N. Dairy Ashford St. 77079 (Woodcreek Park; buildings 1-7 and cafeteria)
- 2206 Nettleton St. 77004 (Columbia; photos)
- 3719 Westerman St. 77005 (Sunset Terrace; photo)
- 1614 Harold St. 77006 (Mandell Place; new construction by Refuge Development; photos)
- 1019 Prince St. 77008 (Timbergrove Manor)
- 4704 Texas St. 77011 (Oaklawn Annex)
- 7311 Hoffman St. 77028 (Trinity Gardens)
- 4811 Shreveport Blvd. 77028 (Trinity Gardens)
- 4806 Hazelton St. 77035 (Willow Bend; new construction by Andreatos Homes)
- 6430 Rolla St. 77055 (Westview Terrace; new construction by Wood Custom Homes; photos)
Photo of 3719 Westerman St.: HAR