The old standbys, the ones you can really count on to go down in a pinch.
- Metallurgical Consulting, 4828 Caroline St. 77004
- Apartment building, 1205 Jackson Blvd. 77006 (photos)
- Shudde Bros., 905 Trinity St. 77007 (Old Sixth Ward Historic District)
- 1224 Summer St. 77007 (Baker NS; Bldg. A)
- 6801 N. Main St. 77009
- 6803 N. Main St. 77009
- Pete’s Shoe Repair, 6726 Westview Dr. 77055
- CP-Greens IAH, 18210 Kenswick Dr. 77338 (Bldg. A ticket booth, Bldg. C canopy)
- 1217 Bomar St. 77006 (photos)
- 1400 Bonnie Brae St. 77006 (more info)
- 4318 Mount Vernon St. 77006
- 4308 Dickson St. 77007 (West End Terrace)
- 218 E. 27th St. 77008 (photos)
- 4929 Walker St. 77023 (garage only)
- 5222 Lamonte Ln. 77092 (Mangum Manor; photos)
- 2411 Rosamond St. 77098
- 3003 Ferndale St. 77098 (photos)
Photo of 4308 Dickson St.: HAR
Anybody know what is happening at the old Shudde Brothers building?
Sad to see the Shudde Bros building go. It was like an old general store from the Wild West on Washington :(
Sad to see 218 e 27 go, that is a fairly adorable home, and one of the very few remaining that is over 100 years old. Given that it was on a 12,000 foot lot and is now directly across the street from over 60 4-story shotgun townhomes crammed onto one block.. guess it’s not that surprising. Bet they get 5 4-story 2000+ sqft townhomes on that lot and sell them all for 400k. Blech. Hopefully the townhome developers’ greedy tendrils don’t reach too much further into my neighborhood, keep that stuff in shady acres. Blech.