Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Yes, retained by prominent interests, he drank up the last of the coffee and demolished the buildings.
- Fresh Car Wash, 4821 Cornish St. 77007 (Raising Cane’s; Brunner)
- Big 10 Tire, 2015 Shepherd Dr. 77007 (new Raising Cane’s restaurant; Brunner)
- El Paraiso/Winfield Park Apartments, 7700 Corporate Dr. 77036 (Westwood Center; building 19)
- KBR, 12300 North Freeway Ste. 600 77060 (KBR remodel)
- 407 E. 26th St. 77008 (Sunset Heights; photo)
- 1136 Fugate St. 77009 (North Norhill; garage only))
- 805 Evanston St. 77015 (Home Owned Estates; carport only)
- 829 Fair St. 77088 (Lincoln City; new duplex by MSHRR, LLC)
- 9015 Manhattan Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
Photo of 9015 Manhattan Dr.: HAR