Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; demolishing together is success.
- Public Storage, 8555 Larkwood Dr. 77074 (Larkwood Drive Mini Warehouses)
- McDonald’s, 4406 Kingwood Dr. 77345 (Kingwood Town Center; new restaurant construction )
- CLCB, Ltd., 14026 Galveston Rd. 77598 (Clear Lake Crossing)
- 901 McKee St. 77002 (McKee)
- 3110 Dennis St. 77004 (William A. Wilson)
- 707 E. 19th St. 77008 (Bradshaw; new construction by Solution for Living)
- 10406 Bretton Dr. 77016 (Fontaine Place)
- 2311 Althea Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 1221 Kinley Ln. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by Branard Park, Ltd.; photos)
- 7 Briarwood Ct. 77019 (River Oaks; photos; previously on Swamplot)
- 5001 New Orleans St. 77020 (Pinecrest)
- 2941 Delafield St. 77023 (Edmundson)
- 4112 Polk St. 77023 (L.B. Moody; photos)
- 12943 Tosca Ln. 77024 (Memorial Bend; new construction by Partners in Building; photos)
- 3745 Drummond St. 77025 (Braes Heights)
- 3603 Durness Way 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 3766 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights)
- 3020 Oakwood St. 77025 (Southern Oaks; photo)
- 3718 Tartan Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 10314 Willowgrove Dr. 77035 (Willow Meadows)
- 10621 Willowgrove Dr. 77035 (Willow Bend)
- 9315 McAvoy Dr. 77074 (Braes Timbers)
- 3 Tree Frog Dr. 77074 (J.R. Black)
- 202 Electra Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen)
- 14143 Heatherfield Dr. 77079 (River Forest; Cupic Custom Homes)
- 514 Ramblewood Rd. 77079 (Yorkshire)
- 203 Renoir Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen; photos)
- 4918 Loch Lomond Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photo)
- 5302 Queensloch Dr. 77096 (Meyerland)
Photo of 7 Briarwood Ct.: Greenwood King
Another slew of flood demos in comically misnomered Braes Heights.
Sorry about your house.
I expect to see Granny and Ellie May come out and wave!
I thought “Hollywood Regency” was in vogue? But I guess the demographic interested in RO these days is not as fashion-forward as the folks who located there in the 20s and 30s.