Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
What you raze now, you will harvest later.
- Meteor, 2308 Genesee St. 77006 (Fairgrounds)
- Dohman Builders, 543 W. 25th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; Sandcastle Homes; photos)
- Dohman Builders, 543 1/2 W. 25th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; Sandcastle Homes)
- Exxon Company USA, 4420 Dacoma St. 77092 (Brookhollow)
- 3818 Westerman St. 77005 (Montclair; photos)
- 731 W. 16th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 1501 Waverly St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 1422 Martin St. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by City Cottage Builders; photos)
- 12730 Pebblebrook Dr. 77024 (Fonn Villas; David Weekley Homes)
- 12634 Taylorcrest Rd. 77024 (Fonn Villas; Landmark Builders)
- 5823 Reed Rd. 77033 (Edgewood Terrace)
- 2103 Briarmead Dr. 77057 (Briargrove; Lippold Custom Homes)
- 931 Old Lake Rd. 77057 (Tanglewood)
- 6230 Tanager St. 77074 (Robindell)
- 10934 Britoak Ln. 77079 (Britmoore Oaks; new construction by Walker Residential; photos)
- 4014 Northfield Ln. 77092 (Hempstead Terrace; photos)
Photo of 3818 Westerman St.: HAR
I live across the street from 731 W 16th. The listing photos made it look in better shape than it was. Unfortunately it had been owned over the years by elderly people who could not maintain it. It was so eaten up by termites that the wood framing was like powder. As much as I am all about keeping original homes, some are just too far gone. Sadly, this was one of them.