Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The secret to having it all is starting from scratch.
- Lynch Building, 1214 Elgin St. 77004 (Holman Outlot; addition and remodel)
- City of Houston Pump Station, 8513 1/2 Howard Dr. 77017 (Allendale)
- Car wash, 7610 Fulton St. 77022 (Carrington Place; Northline Vision; new office building by Toscan Builders)
- Motiva Enterprises, 2661 Stevens St. 77026 (S.M. Harris; buildings 1 and 2)
- 1901 Huldy St. 77019 (Hillcrest; Linear at Vermont townhomes by Enterra Homes)
- 4805 Lockwood Dr. 77026 (Kashmere Gardens)
- 6011 Wipprecht St. 77026 (Kashmere Gardens)
- 4235 Markham St. 77027 (Lynn Park Annex; photos)
- 4911 Dumfries Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by Forest Design Build)
- 2033 Norfolk St. 77098 (Albemarle Place; photo)
Photo of 2033 Norfolk St.: HAR