Let’s work on these for now, until bigger fish make themselves available.
- 304 Armstrong St. 77029 (garage)
- Ms. Auto, 6343 Beverlyhill St. 77057 (Bldg. A)
- Cajun “J” Cooking Bar-B-Que, 8330 Eastex Fwy. 77093
- 1607 Colorado St. 77007 (Ursula Court; new construction by Matzelani Development)
- 1611 Colorado St. 77007 (Ursula Court; new construction by Matzelaini Development)
- 1606 Droxford Dr. 77008
- 1822 Hewitt Dr. 77018
- 4213 Oats St. 77020 (Burke)
- 5002 Perry St. 77021 (MacGregor Terrace)
- 5002 Willowbend Blvd. 77035 (Westbury)
- 6240 San Felipe St. 77057 (Briargrove; new construction by David Weekley Homes; photos)
- 12413 Ormandy St. 77085
Photo of 1606 Droxford Dr.: HAR
Looks like they got one in timbergrove. Not too many new constructions in there yet.
Begun the Oak Forestization of Timbergrove has
You obviously haven’t driven down Nashua, Prince, Bay Oaks or Wynnwood. Wynnwood has several million dollar plus houses under way. The other streets have a pile of newer homes.
Some of the 80s houses on Wynnwood east of TC Jester have a vaguely Life Forms look to them, I like it. On the west bank, Grovewood Lane has a number of newer houses; there’s an awesome MCM Revival at 6307 that was built in 2012. The houses at 6623 and 6627 were built in 2011 and 2009 (the former has a bit of Prairie going on), and they’re being joined by a brand-spanking-new Hill Country Barnside Grotesque at 6631.