Swamplotâ€™s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
The discovery of demolition was the first big step toward a civilized life.
- Durham Ventures, 1535 N. Durham Dr. 77008 (Houston Heights Annex; new gas station/convenience store)
- El Rey Taqueria, 3330 Ella Blvd. 77018 (Acre Square; previously on Swamplot)
- 4222 Gibson St. 77007 (Martin; new construction by Belmont Custom Homes)
- 4226 Gibson St. 77007 (Martin; photos)
- 914 Herkimer St. 77008 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 3819 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Braes Heights; Laird Homes)
- 3805 Fuqua St. 77047 (Minnetex Place; Moonflower Farms 1, LLC; photos; previously on Houston Chronicle)
- 4914 Valkeith Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by Legion Homes; photo)
Photo of 3805 Fuqua St.: HAR