Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
These are too good for this world, and because of that the world will eventually demolish them.
- Northshore Vacuum & Janitorial Supply, 727 Uvalde Rd. 77015 (Home Owned Estates)
- City Metal Recycling, 709 E. Tidwell Rd. 77022 (Brannan Addition; Parks 142, LLC)
- 3114 Gray St. 77004 (Pierce Court)
- 1802 Wichita St. 77004 (Southmore; photo)
- 3835 Drake St. 77005 (Montclair; photo)
- 4615 Center St. 77007 (Brunner, LKL Development Group, LLC)
- 4419 Rose St. 77007 (Magnolia Grove)
- 821 W. 24th St. 77008 (Houston Heights; Sandcastle Homes; photo)
- 710 Byrne St. 77009 (Woodland Terrace; new construction by Vintage Bayou City Homes; photos)
- 1505 Gardenia Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; new construction by KAR Capital)
- 6662 Rockbridge Ln. 77023 (Idylwood; garage only)
- 13918 Saint Mary’s Ln. 77079 (Nottingham; new construction by Dream Concept Design; photos)
- 1737 Milford St. 77098 (Ormond Place; photos)
Photo of 1737 Milford St.: HAR