Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
One sees qualities at a distance and demolitions at close range.
- Apartments, 2231 Dorrington St. 77030 (Braeswood; photos)
- 3527 Ruth St. 77004 (Canfield Oaks)
- 730 E. 28th St. 77009 (Sunset Heights; new construction by GPA Investments Corp.)
- 529 Maple Way 77015 (Home Owned Estates; photo)
- 2104 Chilton Rd. 77019 (River Oaks; photos)
- 1611 Saulnier St. 77019 (Castanie)
- 3806 Walker St. 77023 (Houston City Street Railway)
- 4122 Durness Way 77025 (Ayrshire; new construction by Laird Investments; photos)
- 3464 Locke Ln. 77027 (River Oaks; new construction by Ashton Gray Development)
- 14119 Heatherfield Dr. 77079 (River Forest)
Photo of 2104 Chilton Rd.: Redfin
What I heard from the bartender at D&W is that 3806 Walker had a gas leak that led to an explosion. The back of that house has been blown out.