There is poetry in exile. Even if there is no return.
- Saxon Industries, 932 W. 20th St. 77008 (photos)
- Young Men’s College Preparatory Academy, 1701 Bringhurst St. 77020 (HISD)
- 1605 Welch St. 77006
- 1720 Ovid St. 77007 (Ovid Street Gardens; new construction by Uptown Houston Development)
- 5820 Petty St. 77007
- 3217 Lawrence St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos)
- 516 W. Clay St. 77019 (Tricons West Clay Enclave; new construction by Tricon Homes)
- 4002 Jeanetta St. 77063 (photos)
Photo of 1720 Ovid St.: HAR
Too bad about the Ovid Street house. Looks like it could be lived in. Is there a way to track homes that are moved?
The 1605 Welch is interesting. I think it was sort of lived in, but was hard to tell with that damned fence in the way.