Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Even if the actual materials don’t get saved and used again, certainly the idea of having some kind of structure in some kind of place will be reused.
- HTM Recycling, 4211 Pinemont Dr. 77018 (Rosslyn Heights Acres Homes)
- 1739 Indiana St. 77006 (Hyde Park Main Meineke; photos; new construction by ROC Homes)
- 2515 Delafield St. 77023 (Edmundson)
- 3611 Aberdeen Way 77025 (Braes Heights)
- 4158 Lemac Dr. 77025 (Westwood; photos)
- 5222 Gold St. 77026 (City Gardens)
- 1310 Wycliffe Dr. 77043 (Wrenwood; photos)
- 14515 Bramblewood Dr. 77079 (Ashford Forest; photos)
- 438 Pickering St. 77091 (Millerview Gardens)
Photo of 1739 Indiana St.: HAR