Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
These went down, down, down.
- Houston Furniture Bank Outlet, 2121 Hussion St. 77003 (Pastoriza; more info)
- Intercontinental Bearing, 5811 Dierker Dr. 77041 (Ibsco; slab only; more info)
- 3343 Wentworth St. 77004 (Haden Terrace; photos)
- 4602 Fisk St. 77009 (Sharman; photos; new construction by Frich Investments)
- 4608 Fisk St. 77009 (Sharman; photos; new construction by Frich Investments)
- 4610 Fisk St. 77009 (Sharman; photos; new construction by Frich Investments)
- 730 W. 39th St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos)
- 12715 Old Oaks Dr. 77024 (Fonn Villas)
- 1505 Monarch Oaks St. 77055 (Monarch Oaks; photos; new construction by Cunningham Development)
Photo of 730 W. 39th St.: HAR
Ah builders of Houston, will there be 3 affordable housing unit included with your redevelopment on Fisk St? Where are the former residents supposed to live where they have easy access to I-45 or the Redline? Not saying the lots can’t be redeveloped, but asking what will become of the people living there?