Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Pardon us while we perform a little house-be-gone magic.
- 420 Aurora St. 77008 (Sunset Heights; new construction by Smith Family Homes)
- 2511 Columbia St. 77008
- 1418 Wipprecht St. 77020 (Bldg. 1; photos)
- 4806 Farmer St. 77020 (Bldg. 2; photos)
- 12811 Traviata Dr. 77024
- 9721 Chatfield St. 77025 (Westridge Annex; photos)
- 3207 Eastex Fwy. 77026 (Bldgs. 1 and 2)
- 1312 Aldrich St. 77055 (new construction by Perry Homes)
- 1314 Aldrich St. 77055 (new construction by Perry Homes)
- 1406 Zora St. 77055 (new construction by Perry Homes)
- 6530 Rolla St. 77055 (new construction by Perry Homes)
- 2409 Bering Dr. 77057 (Beacon Pl Condo; unit 32)
- 322 Wilchester Blvd. 77079 (photos)
- 5209 Viking Dr. 77092 (new construction by Perry Homes)
- 5217 Lido Ln. 77092 (new construction by Perry Homes; photos)
Photo of 12811 Traviata Dr.: HAR
Per the house on Traviata, always sad to see a MCM bite the dust. Town and Country has always been a goldmine of MCMs on the westside. See them while you still can!…
Yes, it’s a shame to see the house on Traviata go. There are some incredible houses in Memorial Bend, and we looked to buy an MCM in that area for awhile. Unfortunately, the neighborhood is blighted by 6,000sf+ McMansions.