Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Paving and unpaving make the world go ’round.
- Seven Acres, 6200 N. Braeswood Blvd. 77074 (paving demo for parking lot)
- Boardwalk Apartments, 9100 Fondren Rd. 77074 (Bldg. 18)
- Scarborough Elementary School, 3021 Little York Rd. 77093 (HISD; 3 structures)
- 511 E. 26th St. 77008 (Sunset Heights; photos)
- 1028 Arlington St. 77008 (Houston Heights; storage shed; photos)
- 3641 1/2 Inverness Dr. 77019 (River Oaks; garage apartment; photos)
- 5135 Glenmeadow Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; photos)
- 5206 Caversham Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by David Weekley Homes)
Photo of 511 E. 26th St.: HAR
Don’t it always seem to go that you don’t know what you got ’til its gone/
They paved a house-with-trees-and-a-carriage-apt, and put up 3 more townhomes.