May we make your order? How about a battered West Oaks-side Exxon station and a tossed Spring Branch ISD elementary for starters? Plus these tasty condiments:
Commercial and Community Structures
- Jack-in-the-Box #634, 94 E. Crosstimbers St. 77022
- Exxon #62814, 14550 Westheimer Rd. 77077
- Wilchester Elementary School, 13618 Saint Marys Ln. 77079 (more info)
- 1709 Silver St. 77007
- 727 W. 27th St. 77008 (repair and partial demo)
- 6668 Lawndale St. 77023
- 5110 Longmont Dr. 77056
- 16410 Shady Elms Dr. 77059 (garage only)
The Demo of Wilchester is a bit sad, I love SBISD.
They built a new Wilchester right next to it, now they are knocking down the old and making it the school’s parking lot.