Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Demolition is a fire of flame. It refreshes the soul and revives the spirit.
- Sleep’N Go Hotel Houston Medical Center, 1025 Swanson St. 77030 (University Park)
- 3409 Capitol St. 77003 (Ranger-SSBB)
- 614 York St. 77003 (Ranger-SSBB)
- 616 York St. 77003 (Ranger-SSBB)
- 709 Yale St. 77007 (Houston Heights; photos)
- 1610 Pannell St. 77020 (Chapmans)
- 7015 Bellaire Blvd. 77074 (Sharpstown; previously demolished)
- 5830 Birdwood Rd. 77074 (Braeburn Terrace; new construction by Partners in Building)
- 6911 Moss Rose St. 77087 (Pecan Park)
Photo of 709 Yale St.: Redfin
Heights Mercantile Phase 2?