The deals are done. The excavator moves in.
- 2620 Riverside Dr. 77004 (Riverside Terrace; photos here and here; previously on Swamplot)
- 2620 1/2 Riverside Dr. 77004 (Riverside Terrace; photos here and here; previously on Swamplot)
- 1412 Summer St. 77007
- 2310 Crockett St. 77007 (new construction by JFT Construction; photos)
- 1026 Tulane St. 77008 (Houston Heights)
- 1026 Wakefield Dr. 77018 (Oak Forest; photos)
- 1741 Wakefield St. 77018
- 3925 Del Monte Dr. 77019 (photos; previously on Swamplot)
- 3802 Stonewall St. 77020 (Michaud)
- 10018 Alfred Ln. 77041 (Carverdale; new construction by Kono Builders)
- 5304 Lotus Dr. 77045
- 9829 Fulton St. 77076 (photos)
Photo of 2620 Riverside Dr.: HAR
OMG the interiors in that HAR listing for 2620 Riverside.
I wonder what will become of 9829 Fulton? That’s my old neighborhood and I sure as hell never want to return, so I can’t imagine anybody wanting to build a house there.
I hope a builder bought the Del Monte home and tore it down so that when the oil crash comes, that fool will be out on his a$$.
Sigh. I wonder whether they’ll remove the Texas Historical Commission medallion before they raze the Staub that it was attached to.
This is a particularly depressing list today.
The interior of the Riverside house looks like a funeral parlor…
2620 Riverside is a Katherine Mott house. At least demolition will put it out of its misery…