Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Let the bulldozers roll out, let the excavator call.
- Holocaust Museum of Houston, 5401 Caroline St. 77004 (Southmore; other building(s))
- City of Houston, 7027 Ardmore St. 77054 (Old Clinton; other building(s))
- 1034 W. 8th St. 77007 (Kiam Place; new construction by Refuge Development; photo)
- 1517 Alexander St. 77008 (Houston Heights Annex; new construction by Loftech Homes)
- 7908 Harrisburg Blvd. 77012 (Magnolia Park)
- 326 Electra Dr. 77024 (Memorial Bend)
- 4031 Aberdeen Way 77025 (Ayrshire; photo)
- 3818 Durness Way 77025 (Braes Heights; photos)
- 4043 Grennoch Ln. 77025 (Ayrshire)
- 322 Gershwin Dr. 77079 (Memorial Glen; photos)
- 5030 Wigton Dr. 77096 (Meyerland; new construction by David Weekley Homes; photo)
Photo of 322 Gershwin Dr.: HAR