Swamplot’s Daily Demolition Report lists buildings that received City of Houston demolition permits the previous weekday.
Swiftly fly the years.
- Montrose Tire & Wheel, 1320 Montrose Blvd. 77019 (Kennedy; photo; new construction by Sunrise Luxury Living; previously on Swamplot; more info)
- 303 E. Rogers St. 77022 (Garden Acres)
- 810 Lawrence St. 77007 (Harding Heights; photos)
- 1034 W. 17th St. 77008 (Shady Acres Extension)
- 907 W. 43rd St. 77018 (Garden Oaks; photos)
- 1419 Marconi St. 77019 (Kennedy)
- 2508 Reba Dr. 77019 (Avalon Place; photos)
- 715 Pinehaven Dr. 77024 (Pine Wood Estates; photos)
- 9802 Westview Dr. 77055 (Spring Branch Woods; photos)
- 2009 Wavell St. 77088 (Highland Gardens)
Photo of 2508 Reba Dr.: HAR
… laden with happiness and tears.”
$1.2 million for a tear-down and a lot?
Yes, the agent didn’t even bother to post interior photos.